Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Three Soundcards - No Problem!

Well,

following the last escapade with exploding USB soundcard devices, I purchased an alternative from a local store. This time is was a staggering £10.

I hooked it all up and everything seemed to be working fine; I made a few minor adjustments to the audio attenuation levels going into the soundcard mic input, but nothing unusual.

So now we have the shack looking like this:


And the FT-857 is happily WSPering away:


Given that its quite early on a dull winters day here in Belper, this is with the output power set at 10W:



And here, as a change from the mandatory cat picture, is my Bird of Paradise, grown by me from seed and in flower:

Fantastic, hugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment