Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Wednesday 27 April 2011

It doesn't look that bad - does it?

Well, a gorgeous sunny day here today and the new antenna duly arrived as promised:


So I started with a kit of parts:


Very quickly I had created a kind of tightrope walkers balancing pole:


Then, fairly easily, with a small amount of swearing, I managed to get the whole thing on the new sky hook, just missing the roof (almost like it was planned):


Then it was just a case of giving it a bit of a shove:


Then I added the third K bracket at the top:


Now, if you lived next door, would you mind? It's not bad is it, egh? I'll post some thoughts on the antenna in use in the next few days....

1 comment:

  1. It looks great and it could have been custom made for your property. Well I did create this design especially for the average QTH!

    Well done Mark
    73
    Carl G4GTW
    Pro Antennas

    ReplyDelete