Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Thursday 5 April 2012

GPS Time Sync? How's That Work Then?

I've made a bit of progress with the latest project that I mentioned here:

http://g0mgx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/well-this-looks-just-great.html

It's this project here for WSPering using the Arduino development board and the Analogue Devices DDS 9851 chip I've been experimenting with:

http://g0mgx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/its-even-in-box-now.html

So, I've got the Anduino board:


And have just soldered together the GPS module to get the timing information:


So I have no idea how to interface to this GPS module, but I have an extended Easter weekend to try and find out. There seem to be loads of reference pieces of code on the Internet for almost anything you could think of, so I'm sure I'll think of something.

Here's the Geddy cat, he really isn't helping much today:


Not such a great shot, but here's where the bed is (out of reach of the pesky Chopsy cat):
Fun, egh?

No comments:

Post a Comment