Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Thursday 30 January 2014

My Minima is Alive and Well!

Well,

Following a quick trip to Stockholm, I have resumed my building and testing of my Minima transceiver. I like to take things in a kind of build a bit, test a bit way and have been stepping through the RX and checking as I go.

I didn't actually find anything amiss, so I connected a wire antenna and tuned down to the 40M band.

Here's a quick video of some of the things I heard:


Just fantastic, egh?


6 comments:

  1. Congrats Mark.
    yours is live, next only to Farhans !!
    ll the best
    You have also proved that dead bug constructions do work , perhaps better than pcb models !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job done Mark. Congratulations.
    Waiting to see more of your video's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job Mark... Shows your passion.
    Enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete