Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Saturday 9 August 2014

For sure, this is a bad sign!

Well,

I had rather hoped that it would never come to this:


I've started sticking pins in a map to keep track of my Meteor Scatter contacts, I'd much rather do this electronically but I can't find a way to easily edit an ADIF and then feed it into a map of some kind or other.

Here's a better shot of the new antenna atop of the others:


It's all getting rather out of hand, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. For Grid Square plotting,give Log4OM a try. The latest version, 1.18 will let you plot grid squares in Google Earth. See my blog where I tried this, at http://vk1di.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/log4om-v118-and-grid-square-mapping-in.html

    73 Ian VK1DI

    ReplyDelete