Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Saturday 8 June 2019

More Sequencing Secrets

Well,

I've been making another sequencer with a bias-t included; it builds on the stuff I did back here. This time I ordered some kits from the very excellent W6PQL.

The basic schematic for the sequencer is this:


Here's the build:


You can see the sequencer, a FET switch (which is used to turn off the power to the Bias-T during TX) plus the bias-T itself.

The bias-T is the sequencer event 1, events 2, 3 and 4 are ground on TX and available on the back panel as RCA sockets.

I've added some LEDs to the front panel to show the events switching and also a control to adjust the delay timing of the sequencing. The case is recycled from an old project:


I plan to use this to control the Transverter(s) and other gubbins I mentioned related to EME last time at the bottom of the post.

Local conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment