Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Sunday 28 May 2017

Telly - really?

Well,

I've started to play with Digital Television and the broadcasting thereof. The fist part of the puzzle was to construct a means of receiving my own signals so I chose the Minitiouner from the BATC of which I am a member.

I bought the PCBs and the bits and bobs from the BATC shop and have built the project:





The transmit side of things will be from the well publicised BATC project the Portsdown

There is quite a bit to this project, hardware wise, but initially we need a Raspberry Pi and some software to run something they call "Ugle Mode" whereby you can send a picture across the shack.

Well, it works:


So its time to progress the hardware some more and move forward with the transmitter side of the project.

Interesting start, egh?

1 comment: