Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Tuesday 3 December 2013

WSPRing on 80M - Shhhhh

Well,

You may recall the new antenna that I made back here:

http://g0mgx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/80m-into-43-feet-that-doesnt-go.html

So to try and get some idea of the performance I left my TS-590 WSPRing on 80M last night. Here is what I find this morning:


And here closer view without the VK station:


So, focusing on that VK contact I had a look in the WSPR database and this is what I find:


So that doesn't even look like the appropriate times for a greyline propagation contact; interesting.

Here is the actual heard/hearing list for last night:



Whilst a great deal of the work is being done in software, it certainly suggests that the antenna is both radiating well and also hearing well.

What do you reckon? Good, egh?

No comments:

Post a Comment